Sunday 4 January 2015

RIMMEL WAKE ME UP REVIEW

RIMMEL WAKE ME UP FOUNDATION
RIMMEL WAKE ME UP CONCEALER

So in the Boxing Day sales I found myself in boots walking down the make up aisles as usual. I'd seen a lot of good reviews about the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation so I thought I'd give it a go as I needed a new foundation so I picked it up along with the concealer.

RIMMEL WAKE ME UP FOUNDATION
I got this foundation in shade 100 Ivory, on my hand the foundation does look a little darker than my skin but it blends in and doesn't look dark on my skin at all. I'm used to using a shade lighter than my skin so trying a foundation that is my skin colour to be exact is new for me.
A little goes a long way! I only put the slightest bit of foundation on my hand and it covers my whole face which means it will last longer which is always a plus. It doesn't feel heavy or fade away during the day and it covers brilliantly so it meets the expectation of a foundation for me. I honestly think this is the best foundation I have tried and trust me I have tried so many, this is also a great foundation to start with if you want to find your foot with a good foundation and it was only £8:99! 

RIMMEL WAKE ME UP CONCEALER
Concealer is a must have for me as I use it for more of a "top coat" foundation as well as a concealer. I picked up this concealer in shade 010 Ivory, now I did think that it would match the shade of my foundation but it is lighter than the 100 Ivory foundation, but it blends in perfectly and you can't notice a colour difference at all. This concealer is perfect for under eyes so the skin looks a little brighter and not dull during the day. It also works wonders for covering up spots and blemishes! It works perfectly along side the wake me up foundation, so I recommend if you get any get the other as well!! It cost me £5:49 which is a relatively good cost for a good concealer.

There is no wonder there is so many good reviews about the wake me up foundation and concealer because they're honestly worth the money and fit the expectation for a foundation and concealer I do recommend them. If you do try them or have tried them in the past let me know what you think! Both these products are widely available in many stores that sells make up including boots where I picked mine up from.

- xo Gee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos