Sunday 25 January 2015

TIME OUT

Hey Lovelies so this post is only short and is going to be a little update.

I know my posts recently have been varied and not to a schedule (which I'm not worried about) and there hasn't been many pictures, I had some issues with my camera so I had to change my posts around which is awfully annoying.
I'm going to be taking some time out, a week or two at the max, just so I can focus on school work and get that out of the way and hopefully get some pictures sorted for when I start posting again.
I will be back after two weeks, or one and from then on I should be back at a schedule.
My apologies lovelies, stay happy and I'll see you soon!!

- xo Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos