Tuesday 6 January 2015

New Year Resolutions

Recently I've seen a lot of other bloggers post their new year resolutions and I thought it was a good idea as you can see who's doing what, help and support them and even join them!
I decided I would post mine, I don't have many but a little does a lot!

(Image credit here)

My New Year Resolutions

1) Grow my nails - I've been doing this for quite a few months now, as I hated seeing people with lovely long painted nails and mine were short, so that's still happening.

2)Eat healthier - I go through phases especially when I'm in school where I don't eat anything which is bad, so I'm going to try eat fruit or vegetables during those phases.

3)Do exercise - I'm going to go for walks at night and have mini work outs in the evening, not to lose weight but to make myself feel happier knowing I have done some form of exercise.

4) Write a quote everyday - So I went to the store and got a pretty note book and decided I was going to write a quote for everyday, like little diary notes so I can read through them next December and remind myself of this year!

5) Read 20 books - I honestly love books but it can take me so long to get through them as I always get distracted and it takes me ages to read them so I have set a goal of completing 20 and I will reach it!

I would love to hear what new year resolutions you all have so let me know in the comments, I'm excited to stick to all of mine and so far, 6th of January I have managed them all!

- xo Gee

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year :) hope you manage to accomplish everything on your list <3

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think writing down a quote a day is a really nice ideo. The tube station in Balham, where I used to live, always had a daily quote on their board. It always brought a smile to my lips.
    I need to add sleep more and drink more to my new year's resolution list.

    ReplyDelete

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos