Friday 19 June 2015

I'M BACK!

Hello lovelies, so as some of you may have noticed I disappeared from the blogging world for a while.
 I, like many other (now very happy) 15/16yr olds have completed my exams at the end of secondary school. The reason I didn't blog was because I wanted to concentrate on revising and doing my best in my exams as you only have once chance at them. After a very stressful month of exams, I'm all done and my summer has begun. Which only means that regular blog posts from This Teenage Blogger will be a thing again, yey!!

I may be changing a few of the posts around, but I'm so happy I can finally get back to blogging which I enjoy the most.
Thank you for sticking around and waiting for me to get back, let the summer of blogging begin.

~ xo Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos