Sunday 18 January 2015

Keeping myself happy



I'm sure we all have times especially with school when we feel a bit down, maybe with stress or lack of sleep or we just don't feel 100% so I thought I'd share with you a few things I do that heighten my mood in hopes they might inspire you or even help you too!




1) Photo/Quote book - This is a little different than the quote book in my new year resolutions post as I started this book last year where on each page I stick a photo of either my favourite places, people or things and write inspirational quotes, It makes me feel better to read and to also to do.




2) My We Heart It Blog - I've had my we heart it blog for ages and I can honestly spend hours on it, I love hearting photos of make-up, fashion, people, animals, food, places and everything else you can imagine, putting them into sets and organizing them. It definitely makes me feel happier looking photos of nice things and being able to add them to my profile.





3) Listening to music -As simple as it is listening to music really does make me feel a lot better.




4) Taking Photos - I adore taking photos, even when I don't need cheering up. But It definitely does the trick. 


(This is the set of my blog photos) 









- xo Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos