Wednesday 31 December 2014

UPDATE

Hello lovlies. 
First of all I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas filled with family, friends, happiness and gifts!
Secondly I hope you've all had an amazing 2014 with lots of good memories and I hope 2015 holds more amazing times with amazing people.

For 2015 I've planned how my blog is going to work and I can't wait to share it with you all, it's going to hold some exciting things and I just can't wait.
I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read my blog posts this year and following my blog, I'm really excited to carry on blogging in 2015.
If you have any ideas you want to put forward for my blog, or you have any questions I'll leave my email address : georgia.rose.gibbins@gmail.com

I hope you all have an amazing new years eve and an amazing 2015 ahead. Stay safe & happy!
- xo Gee

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gee, thanks for following my blog. Can't wait to see what you'll be doing in 2015.
    Happy New Year
    Eve @ penandkey.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos