Thursday 12 February 2015

MUA MATTE FOUNDATION REVIEW

(photo credit to my wonderful friend Casey)

Recently I decided to go over to the MUA website and order many products, I've heard people say the make-up is good quality and also cheap so I thought, why not? and went ahead and ordered some products.

Now I own so many foundations and I only usually use one or two but I went ahead and ordered the MUA matte foundation anyway as it was on sale at £1;50 (and still is). 
I wasn't expecting amazing quality as it was only £1;50 but it kind of shocked me how good it was, I love how easy the foundation goes onto the face and pretty much does almost the same as an expensive foundation but for less cost.

If you're someone who is new to make-up or just likes the basic cheap make-up (like me) I really do suggest this foundation. It leaves you with a matte looking finish and lasts a long time, as long as you're not touching your face a lot. It's great if you don't really want to spend ages doing your make up as you can just put it on and you're done.
The only thing about this product that could be seen as a down factor is the fact it only comes in two shades (luckily one of them is my shade) and also I found it quite difficult to apply with a brush without having to used a lot from the tube because with it being matte it's more difficult to move around the face. But if you're someone who doesn't mind using a little bit more or you don't really fuss about using brushes anyway to apply your make-up this foundation is definitely for you!

Let me know if you've ever got some really good, or really bad products from MUA I'd love to hear!
- xo Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos