Monday 16 February 2015

Infinity Dreams Award





I'm so happy I was nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award by the lovely Lily at LilyPad so thank you very much lovely.

1)Thank and follow the blog that has nominated you.
2)Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3)Answer the questions that were set for you.
4)Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them,

11 Facts about me
1. I love pugs and cats, they're basically all I talk about.
2)I love reading books, no matter what they're about I just love reading them.
3)I have a really crazy music taste, it can go from pop to rock to indie.
4)I love to collect notebooks, if they have a pattern or no pattern at all I just love collecting them and displaying them.
5)I love watching crime shows, syfy and science shows on TV.
6)I turn 16 this year and I'm so worried of growing older.
7)I have my nose pierced, I hate piercings but for some reason I had my nose pierced.
8)I'm really creative, I like making things to display in my room, like things out of newspaper.
9)I like to read about myths from different backgrounds.
10)I love everything spider-man, I'm obsessed! I even have a spider-man torch.
11)I have a cute but very large dog, he's a chocolate Labrador called Buddy.



My questions

1. Whats your favorite make-up brand? 
My favorite brand used to be Rimmel London, but I think MUA is up there right now.

2. Who is your favorite blogger?
Zoella and Tanya Burr are definitely the blogs I read after every new post so, both Zoella and Tanya Burr are my favorite bloggers.

3. The best book you've ever had?
Graces guide by Grace Helbig.

4. What did you want to be when you were younger?
I wanted to be a dancer, I used to go dancing when I was younger, but then I quit so I must have changed my mind.

5. Favorite song?
Neck Deep - Growing Pains
Or
Jamie T - Rabbit Hole
I honestly can't choose between them!

6. Why did you start blogging?
I love talking about make-up and giving tips for all kinds of life situations so I wanted to tell other people as well as my friends, so that's how this teenage blogger happened.

7. Would you rather have a bad hair cut, or a bad hair colour?
A bad hair colour! I've had both before and a bad hair colour was less painful than a bad hair cut!

8. Goals for 2015?
I want to do more things that make me happy and are going to leave me with happy memories.
I also want to discover new ways of spending my spare time.

9. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would like to live in America, but I know everybody wants to. But importantly I want to live around my friends so I guess we could all move to America.

10. Favorite high street shop?
I don't really go shopping that much so I don't have a favorite, but which ever has the sales often will be my favorite.

11. Favorite artist?
I'm not really into art so I don't have a favorite but all those drawers on tumblr deserve a shoutout!

I'm going to nominate;
Lucy at Open Letters
Natasha at xbeyoutifulx
Kourtney at A Growing Petal
Eve at Pen & Key
Tiffany at With Hopes Up High

The questions from me;

1)What would you tell your younger self if you could?

2)If you could have any pet you wanted, what would it be and what would you call it?

3)Who is your favorite blogger?

4)What or whom inspired you to start a blog?

5)Who inspires you in general?

6)What's your favorite pastime?

7)What bit of make up is your favorite?

8)What is your favorite TV show?

9)If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

10)What are your goals for this year?

11)What would you say to inspire or motivate someone?



I really enjoyed being a part of this award and I can't wait to see what all you lovelies answer!
- xo Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos