Monday 2 March 2015

Best Blogging Buddies Award

Hello lovelies, I know I've uploaded a lot of award posts lately so another post will follow this one today!
Recently Eve at Pen and Key nominated me for the 'best blogging buddies award' I loved reading her post so I'm very excited to do one myself. So thank you for nominating me lovely!!


The rules;
Make a post to show the award on your main blog.
Thank the person who nominated you and take the owl with you!
Nominate all your best buddies, and the people you want to be buddies with.
Ask at least 15 questions for the buddies you nominate.
Answer the questions your buddies has asked for you.

My question from Eve;
1)Favorite sweets (this includes chocolate)
I don't really eat sweet too much, or chocolate, but I do like chocolate from time to time, so anything containing chocolate would be my favorite!

2)Write a sentence describing a moment of your childhood.
A moment of my childhood I can remember so clearly goes like this.
I used to do dancing when I was younger and the younger girls and the older girls were split into different dressing rooms for shows, and my outfit was in the older girls dressing room and I had to get changed in there and I was so terrified of the older girls I ran back to the other dressing room in tears!

3)Something you learnt recently, not related to your school curriculum.
I recently taught myself how to do a winged eyeliner, I hope this counts. I've been learning how to do winged eyeliner for like 3 years now and I've only just manged it.

4)Favorite breakfast cereal.
I love the mini chocolate weetabix, but I'm also liking the new coco pops porridge, how can I choose??

5)Favorite clothing brand.
Ooo, this is difficult I hardly do any clothes shopping. I'm not even sure what would class as a clothing brand, but I do shop mostly at next and h&m.

6)Favorite make up brand.
Rimmel london, all the way. Most of my products are rimmel london, although I also love seventeen products very much.

7)If you had to live in another era, when would you live?
I think I'd like to live in the 90's, I was born in 99 so I just missed out. But it sounds so good, like I like the sound of everything about the 90's.

8)What would you want on hand in a zombie apocalypse, you have 5 items.
A "how to survive a zombie apocalypse" book, do they exist? I don't know but it would be handy! Also a generally good book because If i'm hiding I could do some light reading.
Silly string, because if a zombie came near me I could spray them and run away.
I would like a car on hand because I could keep driving away until I found some other survivors, I can't drive but I'll try.
Maybe some equipment to build a raft, zombies can't swim, right?

9)Flying or sailing?
Flying, flying, flying.

10)Early to bed and early to rise, or lie in and stay up till 3 in the morning?
Early to bed and early to rise! I used to be the opposite, but now I feel like I miss the day so I'm always early to bed and early to rise.

11)Favorite hobbies, besides internetting?
I love reading, like love love reading. 

12)Whats your superpower and would you use it for good or evil?
Well my superpower would be flying, like imagine how cool that would be. I'd use it for good to save people and capture the evil villans.

13)Biggest nightmare or fear?
The dark but also spiders, I guess they come together. I just hate the dark like, it's so scary. Yes the dark is my biggest fear, it's an all round nope.

14)If you could play god and change any aspect of humanity, what would you change?
I would make everyone be nice to each other, can you imagine walking down the street and everyone was so nice and complementing each other.

15)Do you like trying new foods? Whats the most bizarre thing you've tired? Did you like it?
I'm not really into trying new foods, expecially as I'm a person of not trying new foods at all. This might not be bizarre but on holiday last year, I had this fish which still had bones in, they said It was okay to eat, I'm not sure it was. But after I ate it I said really loud "This fish is trying to eat me because I ate it" I do regret saying that out loud, but it was the last time I touched fish with bones in!!

My questions;
1) If you were to blog about something you've never blogged about before what would it be?
2) If you could be famous for one thing, what would you be famous for?
 3) You have £100, what do you spend it on?
4) If you were given a youtube channel, what would your first video be about?
5) Radio or TV channel?
6) Facebook or twitter?
7) What is your favorite item of jewelry
8) If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?
9) Rain or sun?
10) Stay at home and do things, or go outside and do things?
11) What shop do you most want to shop in? (it can be anywhere in the world)
12) Do you like the little things in life, the big things in life or both?
13) Do you like painting your nails bright or nude?
14) Write a sentence describing your dream future life
15) What are your top 3 websites? (not including your blog)

I nominate;
Maya at ohemgeeitsmaya
Tiffany at withhopesuphigh
Lucy at openletters14

- xo Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos