Sunday 16 November 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

Maya from ohemgeeitsmaya and Nikki from fashion.beauty.love. recently nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award, so thank you lovelies for nominating me.
Rules 
1) Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.2) List the rules, and display the award3) Add 7 facts about yourself.4) Nominate 15 other bloggers.5) Follow on blogger the person who nominated you.
7 Facts about me
1) I adore make up and reading blog about how to apply different make up.
2) I have a chocolate Labrador called buddy.
3) I love pop music and Rock music.
4) I adore everything to do with marvel superheros.
5) I'm completely obsessed with pugs.
6) My biggest inspiration is Grace Helbig.
7) When I find something I like or enjoy I love to talk to other people about it and show them new things I have discovered.
 I nominate Tiffany from with hopes up highAmy from thrifty girl lovesLayla from layla the awesomeGemma from simmer down and pucker up
I would nominate more but I still find myself new to the blogging world therefore I don't know many blog as well as many that haven't already been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award.
- xo Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This Teenage Blogger Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos